Getting to LAYC
We are accessible by car, bus, train, bicycle, foot and taxi. An elevator will bring you directly to our floor from the building lobby, located on Maple Avenue or from the building garage, which you can enter from 12th street.
Los Angeles Yoga Club is located at 1206 Maple Avenue, Suite 846.
Walk into the Bendix Building building from Maple street on the east side of the street, just south of 12th street. Take the elevator to the eighth floor and follow the signs to our door.
See our Guide to DTLA for a few hotels within walking distance. Chinatown, the Arts District, and Downtown are all within easy walking distance.
Bicycles, skateboards, rollerskates, etc. can be brought into our suite, and parked with the shoes.
The LA Metro is bike friendly and even has a bikeshare system.
For those taking public transit, we are relatively close to the Blue Line Metro – San Pedro Street Station. And a little further on is Union Station. There are over a dozen bus lines that are less than a 10-minute walk away. Plan your trip on the LA Metro system here.
* The Expo train (Blue Line) takes you from the Santa Monica Pier to Pico Station in DTLA in 45 minutes.
* From the LAX airport a FlyAway shuttle brings you to Union Station
* Line #2 cruises Sunset and runs East to West.
* Bus #704 is an express ride on Santa Monica Blvd that lands at Union Station (great for people coming from Sunset Junction).
* Line #4 also runs East-West, but has a few more stops than the 704.
* Bus #720 runs along Wilshire from Santa Monica to Downtown stopping in Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Hancock Park & Korea Town.
* The Metro Gold Line (#804) will take you further east to Pasadena.
* #66 heads to Boyle Heights
Direct your taxi driver or mobile app to “Los Angeles Yoga Club.” From the building entrance on Maple St. take the elevators to the 8th floor and follow signs to our door.
We offer validated parking for our students on the street-level lot just a hair past the building garage. Direct your app to “Bendix Bldg Garage,” and once there follow signs for “Yoga Class Parking.”
There are also metered street spaces dotting the area that are free until 8am and after 6pm. The metered spaces just in front of and around the building allow parking for up to 2 hours; within a couple blocks, you can park for up to 10 hours. On Sundays there is free street parking until 11am in the immediate vicinity; and only a few blocks away it’s free all day.
Meter costs vary from block-to-block, and even from one side of the street to the next. We’ve created a map to give a better picture of locations and prices.