Getting to LAYC
We are accessible by car, bus, train, bicycle, foot and taxi. An elevator will bring you directly to our floor from the building lobby, located on Maple Avenue or from the building garage, which you can enter from 12th street.
Los Angeles Yoga Club is located at 1206 Maple Avenue, Suite 846.
Walk into the Bendix Building building from Maple street on the east side of the street, just south of 12th street. Take the elevator to the eighth floor and follow the signs to our door.
See our Guide to DTLA for a few hotels within walking distance. Chinatown, the Arts District, and Downtown are all within easy walking distance.
Bicycles, skateboards, rollerskates, etc. can be brought into our suite, and parked with the shoes.
The LA Metro is bike friendly and even has a bikeshare system.
For those taking public transit, we are relatively close to the Blue Line Metro – San Pedro Street Station. And a little further on is Union Station. There are over a dozen bus lines that are less than a 10-minute walk away. Plan your trip on the LA Metro system here.
* The Expo train (Blue Line) takes you from the Santa Monica Pier to Pico Station in DTLA in 45 minutes.
* From the LAX airport a FlyAway shuttle brings you to Union Station
* Line #2 cruises Sunset and runs East to West.
* Bus #704 is an express ride on Santa Monica Blvd that lands at Union Station (great for people coming from Sunset Junction).
* Line #4 also runs East-West, but has a few more stops than the 704.
* Bus #720 runs along Wilshire from Santa Monica to Downtown stopping in Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Hancock Park & Korea Town.
* The Metro Gold Line (#804) will take you further east to Pasadena.
* #66 heads to Boyle Heights
Direct your taxi driver or mobile app to “Los Angeles Yoga Club.” From the building entrance on Maple St. take the elevators to the 8th floor and follow signs to our door.
There is a parking lot just next to our building – direct your app to “Bendix Bldg Garage,” and once there go a hair past that garage to turn right into the street-level lot. Tell them that you’re here for yoga, and they will give you a discounted parking rate. There is also metered street parking throughout the area – free before 8am and after 6pm – and within two blocks of us (south of Pico on Maple and east of Wall St. on Myrtle and San Julian) the meters are 50 cents per hour for four hours, and in some areas free on Sundays.
Call (323.977.4777) or write (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.